Free Heart 15-20mmHg
- 48% Cotton / 42% Nylon / 10% Spandex
- ENERGIZE YOUR LEGS Using integrally-knit graduated compression, our compression socks apply therapeutic pressure that starts at the ankle and gradually eases above. It’s this external pressure that energizes your legs and REDUCES SWELLING.
- ALLEVIATE ACHINESS & HEAVINESS By squeezing the legs from the bottom up, our legwear can help INCREASE CIRCULATION of freshly oxygenated blood back to your legs.
- MEDICAL GRADE COMPRESSION: MODERATE TO FIRM 20-30 mmHg compression is often prescribed by a healthcare provider to help with edema, lymphedema, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), pre or post- surgery, and spider and varicose veins. High-quality fibers and Spandex throughout the sock allow for sustained compression throughout the day.
- COMFORTABLE & BREATHABLE Graduated compression from ankle to calf with a contoured leg and heel for a superior fit. The flexible toe pocket doesn’t squeeze the toes! The multi-dimensional weave and 200+ needle count is designed for comfort, flexibility, and breathability. All styles are available in Wide Calf?options - see sizing chart for optimal fit.
- TESTED & TRUSTED Based out of Missoula, Montana, our team is dedicated to creating products that provide you with everyday relief. VIM & VIGR graduated compression legwear was developed in partnership with vascular surgeons and vein clinics and all products are listed with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).